Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shh.... It's A Secret!!!

We were kids and the summer holidays had just begun. My mommy, like all other mommies, woke us up to go church. We usually walk to church and it takes us 20 minutes to reach. I had worn a light yellow frock that day. We were walking and I felt a little uneasy. The uneasiness hindered my speed. I looked down and a pink skirt just fell off. Immediately I realized what I had done. I had unbuckled the pink skirt that I was wearing at home. However, in a hurry, I had forgotten to pull it off my feet. It was half way through my legs when I left home, and now, it had come off. I looked around and there was no one. Thank God it was dawn and there was nobody on the road. Had there been anyone watching, how embarrasing it would have been! I did not have enough time to go back, leave the skirt at home and come back. My bantam brother uses his little brain. Mohan's shop was open. He picks up the skirt, neatly folds it, gives it to Mohan and tells him that we would collect it in an hour's time. We go to church, pray and collect the skirt on our way back. Nobody knows anything. Episode closed.

Shhhhh..... It's A Secret!!!

12 comments:

  1. ha ha haaaa....shame shame :-)
    gud one...njoyed reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shame shame Karishma. Deepthi was a kid then.
    Thank you Swaram.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no more a secret dips........

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still a secret. Top Secret!! Don't tell anyone.

    Shine, I wasn't sleeping. I wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you bloging... Your really have a beautiful language...Best Wishes.Keep bloging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha..............................

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cat, Why dont you write a blog about cats and dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha hee hee ho ho!!! :D Funny and sweet of your brother to do some quick thinking too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please note Mr. Anonymous(Ruksar), I am NOT a cat. I just love cats and dogs though.

    Ashwini, it made you laugh? You ought to feel sad for poor Deepthi. Thank God it was a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete